DURING YOUR STAY - It's your choice - you can do as much or as little as you'd like. Activities on the farm vary seasonally and may include:
- Go for a walk around the farm to check the lay of the land and enjoy the views across the valley.
- There's always hens to feed and hopefully they're laying eggs to be collected.
- Our sheep are milked during spring and summer. We'd love you to come and watch and we'll tell you all about them.
- Lambs are born every year during spring. There might even be some to bottle feed.
- Brandy is our Jersey cow. She provides us with our milk for the house and for our cheese. She is milked most of the year, with a couple of months break before she calves.
- During the warmer months, the saltwater pool is a great way to cool down.
- The gazebo next to the pool is perfect for summer BBQ's or gathering around the open fire in winter.
Looking further afield at what you can do off the farm :
- Hastings Farmers Market is on every 4th Saturday at Wauchope Showground
- The Foreshore Market in Port Macquarie combines farmers markets and artist markets. This is held at Westport Park on 2nd Saturday of the month.
- Laurieton Riverwalk market is held on 3rd Sunday in Tunis St, Laurieton
- There are a range of cafes and restaurants to visit during your stay.
- Swimming and fishing at the local river or head into Port Macquarie to visit the beaches.
- There are bush walks and waterfalls in the local national parks and reserves.
- Timbertown Heritage Theme Park is located in Wauchope
- Visit our local wineries
- Strawberry and blueberry picking are available in the area in season.
- You can arrange to do a trail ride on horse back locally.